There are lots of lenses out there in the world. As a new company, we don't have a broad catalogue of lenses that we are able to offer yet. It is important to read the lens selections carefully to ensure you get the right lens for you.
When you pre-order a pair of Vue, you will select your lenses from the "LENS" drop-down menu pictured below. Below is a quick primer on what lenses we offer.
Lens options when pre-ordering
- Single Vision Prescription: These lenses only correct for one distance, either near or far. We do not offer progressive lenses at this time.
- Non-prescription: These lenses have no corrective power, and are purely for style.
- Frame Only: No lenses will be installed in the frames.
Filter options when pre-ordering
- Regular: No filters. The lenses will be clear.
- Blue Light Filter: These lenses filter out wavelengths of light commonly found in digital devices like phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Tinted (non-prescription): These lenses have a black UV-blocking tint, but don't offer polarization. These are only available as non-prescription lenses, meaning they have no corrective power.
- Polarized (non-prescription): Black polarized lenses help to filter out glares from reflective surfaces. This option will not contain a prescription.
- Polarized (with single vision prescription): Black polarized lenses help to filter out glares from reflective surfaces. This option will contain a single vision prescription.
- Photochromic (non-prescription): Photochromic lenses change from clear to tinted black when exposed to sunlight. This option will not contain a prescription.
- Photochromic (with single vision prescription): Photochromic lenses change from clear to tinted black when exposed to sunlight. This option will contain a single vision prescription.
There are no additional filter options for sunglasses (i.e. no blue light filtering).
All our lenses will come with complimentary anti-scratch and anti-glare coatings at no extra cost.